Monday to Thursday
9:15 am – 11:15 am
The Children’s Centre Headstart Preschool Program provides an opportunity for children ages 3 to 5 years to get a “Headstart” before entering the school system.
Bus transportation is available for those requiring this service.
- The development of cognitive and social skills. An emphasis is placed on the development of early literacy and language skills.
- The nurturing of a strong sense of self-esteem within each child.
- Preschool teachers trained in Early Childhood Development
- Child-centered learning through play
- Family participation is encouraged by our friendly & informal “drop-in” environment.
- Problem-solving approach to behavior
- Designed to encourage emerging literacy skills
- Creativity encouraged through a wide variety of hands-on activities and art materials.
- Multicultural: We honor the ethnic and cultural identities of children and their families.