The Children’s Centre Parent Toddler Program provides many different play centers for children to interact with, helping them to develop in all areas.(Socially, emotionally, physically and intellectually)
- Sand play/Water play
- Play dough
- Housekeeping Play
The Food for Two Facilitator is available Monday/Thursday 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Transportation is available for those who require this service on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Facilitators experienced in Early Childhood Development
- Child Development information is available in our resource center or through informal chats with our staff.
- Parent Toddler Program offers infants and toddlers the opportunity to express themselves and explore materials while learning through play.
- Program Environment is setup to foster positive parent-child relationship.
- A nutritious snack is provided daily for the children.
- We Honor the ethnic and cultural identities of children and their families.
- For families who are on a limited income or who are experiencing other barriers